LADAKH : A Journey of Lifetime
Organised by ASP
Tour Cost : US$ 950 or Rs. 50000/- per pax.
Mentor : Arun Saha (National Award Winning Photographer, Writer & Educator)
If you want to experience a lifetime photography tour, Ladakh is the answer. The breath-taking landscapes, beautiful lakes, adventurous high-passes, spectacular monasteries with wonderful people make Ladakh more than a perfect place to photo-tour, and Ladakh phototour with ASP makes you achieve your dream with utmost satisfaction. Our trip itinerary covers the most photogenic places of Ladakh guided by experienced mentors and technical experts of the field.
Itinerary : (09 Days and 8 Nights)
05 Sep 22: Arrival at Leh by afternoon and report at pre-booked hotel. Spend a relaxed day in the hotel for acclimatization. The first day is very important for acclimatization. Evening visit to Shanti stupa. Overnight stay at Leh.
06 Sep 22: Early morning drive to Nubra Valley via Khardungla pass (Highest motorable road in the World, 18,380 ft). Post lunch, will reach the Maitreyee Buddha statue to have a close shoot and then enjoy the camel safari at Sand Dunes between Deskit and Hundur Village on the back drop of serene Deskit monastery. Overnight stay at Hunder.
07 Sep 22: Early morning drive to Turtuk. Visit picturesque Turtuk village, Indo-Pak border, Shyok river, covering differently beauty of the village people and their lives. Return to Hunder by the late afternoon, shoot camels at Hunder and stay overnight. We will go for a beautiful Milkyway shoot along with the mountain range of Nubra at night.
08 Sep 22: After breakfast, the journey begins for Pangong Lake. Will reach Pangong by noon. Day drama and the sunset is the perfect backdrop you can wish for. Enjoy the beauty of the lake on the bank of Pangong while appreciating the changing colors and fascinating high altitude of the Lake. Enjoy the evening photoshoot at Pangong lake. Today at night we will try Milkyway shoot (subject to clear sky) under expert guidance. Overnight stay at Pangong in Tent.
09 Sep 22: Wake up early in the morning to witness the mesmerizing beauty of Pangong Lake under the fresh morning rays. Post breakfast set off for a drive back to Leh. By late afternoon arrived in Leh, via Thikshe monastery(subjected to light). In the evening free time for market or take rest. Overnight stay at Leh.
10 Sep 22: Early morning we will start for Aryan Village portrait shoot. After covering the portrait shoot in Aryan tribal village Hanu, will cover the Aryan Festival if Govt. permits it to happen. Overnight stay in Hanu/Lamayuru depending upon the festival.
11 Sep 22: Morning shoot in the monastery for portraits and architecture and leave for Leh via Sangam. Evening shopping in the Leh market and overnight stay in Leh.
12 Sep 22: Morning shoot in the Leh City for portraits and events in the famous Ladakh Festival(subjected to Govt clearance) and visit to different monasteries and villages for different events and architecture.
13 Sep 22: After having breakfast and a morning shoot (subjected to flight timing), will transfer to Leh airport to board flight back to destination. Your memorable journey with ASP to the land of the dragon concludes here.
Cost & Terms: US$ 950 or Rs. 50000/- per pax. For entire tour.
All hotel accommodations throughout the tour (in twin sharing basis, interested for single occupancy will have to pay the difference)
All meals (breakfast, lunch and dinner) starting from 05 Sep 2022 breakfast up to13 Sep 2022 breakfast.
Mineral water with every meal
All local transport as mentioned in the itinerary by Tempo Traveler/Scorpio/Innova/Xylo/Tavera.
Including all parking and toll taxes
Mentor’s fee for overall guidance
Package Doesn’t Includes :
Train/flight tickets to and fro Leh.
Inner line permits to restricted areas.
Pick up and drop to and from Leh airport to hotel.
Entry fees to any visiting place.
Tips for locals for photography purposes (Bulk amount will be shared between photographers)
Any personal habits or expenses.
Any medical expenses.
Anything that is not in the “Inclusion” list.
Cancellation and Refund Policy :
If you cancel your registration, then you will be refunded according to the following schedule, based on the full fee of the Workshop:
Greater than 120 days from the start date of the Workshop: full refund minus service tax.
Within 90 days: 75% refund of total fee
Within 60 days: 50% refund of total fee.
Less than 30 days : No refund.
Payment Policy :
You can pay by Google/UPI to pay to the following…
Under any unavoidable circumstances, if we have to cancel our photo tour, your entire booking money will be refunded(NOT APPLICABLE FOR TRAVEL BOOKINGS)
FAQ & TOUR INFO
What do I get from this photo-tour?
- A thoroughly guided photographic experience by experts in the field who know Ladakh very well.
- Slide show presentation of photographs and information of locations and events before each day’s shoot.
- Guiding all participants about lens requirement, creative composition and camera settings on the field during photo shoot.
- Everyday review of participants’ photographs.
- Assisting in possible editing guidance.
- Guiding participants in finding photographic locations and vantage points for places and events.
- Helping in finding the local delicacies.
- Outdoor portrait shoot of local people in traditional and relevant local attire.
- Night photography of Milkyway.
Am I eligible for this tour?
Anyone above 18 years (unless accompanied by a parent or guardian) is welcome to join this photo tour.
I am new to photography. Will I join this trip?
Yes of course. This tour is for all photography enthusiastic people. The more you travel and explore, the more your photographic eye will open. Moreover, our team leaders will ensure to give special attention to the beginners.
I am not a serious photographer, just a traveller. Shall I join this trip?
Yes, you too can join this tour as our tours are designed for both serious photographers and casual travelers for the purpose of both learning and entertainment. But you need to pay the amount of the full fee as the seats are limited and you could take place of a fully paid serious photographer.
What equipments are required for this Trip?
Well, even point and shoot camera will work fine. If you have DSLR camera, any medium zoom lens and a wide-angle lens will work best. You may also bring portrait lens like 70-200mm f2.8, 50mm or 85mm prime. Ultra Wide-angle or fisheye lens will be helpful to shoot artistic landscape. Tripod will be required for night photography. Laptop with post processing software, external hard drive, and extra memory cards will be helpful.
What is the difference between ASP Photo Tour and other tours?
We are not offering a package tour for general tourists; it is specifically meant for photography enthusiastic people and designed by experienced professional photographers. You will discover the place and learn a lot about this ancient city, local people and their culture which is an important part of our travel photography. We will try to observe the local people, their daily activities and cultural beliefs and will try to capture those moments using right compositions and techniques. Our Team Leaders will help our guests to learn camera settings, framing and as well as post processing. If that’s what is your requirements then surely join us for this exciting Ladakh photo tour with ASP.
Our Liabilities & Limitations:
- All itineraries are sample itineraries, intended to give you a general idea of the likely trip schedule. Numerous factors such as weather, road conditions, natural calamities, the physical ability of the participants etc. may dictate itinerary changes either before the tour or while on the trail. We reserve the right to change any schedule in the interest of the trip participants’ safety, comfort & general well-being.
- We shall not be responsible for any delays & alterations in the program or expenses incurred – directly or indirectly – due to natural hazards, flight cancellations, accidents, breakdown of machinery or equipment, breakdown of transport, weather, sickness, landslides, political closures or any untoward incidents.
- We shall not be responsible for any personal loss, injury or damage to person, property, or otherwise in connection with any accommodation, transportation or other services, resulting – directly or indirectly – from any act of GOD, dangers, fire, accident, breakdown in machinery or equipment, breakdown of transport, wars, civil disturbances, strikes, riots, thefts, pilferage, epidemics, medical or custom department regulations, defaults, or any other causes beyond our control.
- We do not have any insurance policy covering the expenses for accidents, sickness, loss due to theft, or any other reasons. Visitors are advised to seek such insurance arrangements in their home country. All baggage & personal property/s at all times are at the client’s risk.
COVID19 PROTOCOL: As per the latest updated inter-state air travel rules must be followed by all participants regarding the NEGATIVE RTPCR REPORT. Return RTPCR TEST can be arranged well in time in Leh if need be.
All individuals must follow the COVID19 PROTOCOLS governed by Govt and the ASP AUTHORITY without being failed. Expenditure incurred on RTPCR/ANTIGEN whenever and wherever required will be of individual’s responsibility.
In case of any emergency risen due to the COVID19 situation for any participants, the decision will be taken in the view of larger interest for the entire team.
Please Note: We will not be responsible for any costs arising out of unforeseen circumstances like landslides, roadblocks, bad weather, etc.
Click here https://www.arunsaha.com/dt_gallery/mesmerising-ladakh/ to see the entire LADAKH portfolio.