TRIP ITINERARY :
Day 1 : 23rd Nov 2019 (Satday) : We will start from GUWAHATI AIRPORT at around 0700 hrs in the morning, so that we can reach DAUKI by 1200 hrs. There will be an interaction session to provide an overview of the upcoming events. Will keep shooting Dauki waterbody till late in the evening with different setup and light conditions. Overnight halt at hotel in Dauki.
Day 2 : 24th Nov 2019 (Sunday) : We will start from Dauki at around noon for Cherapunji, keep taking shots on the way while traveling. We will get settled in the hotel in the evening and get ready for the Astro shots.
Day 3 : 25th Nov 2019 (Monday) : After breakfast, we will start for the waterfalls shoot and continue throughout the day. In the evening will shoot the light trail and retire in the hotel overnight.
Day 3 : 26th Nov 2019 (Tueday) : After breakfast, we will start for the waterfalls shoot till noon and then start for GUWAHATI AIRPORT after lunch.
* Itinerary is subjected to reschedule if there is any change in the event date and timing.
COST OF THE TOUR : Rs. 20,000/- for Indians and 450$ for Non-Indian/NRI participants
CANCELLATION AND REFUND POLICY
If you cancel your registration, then you will be refunded according to the following schedule, based on the full fee of the Workshop:
45 days or more: 75% refund
30 days or more: 50% refund
15 Days or more: 25% refund
Less than 15 days : Non –refundable
Fee Includes :
- Shared double bed room (same gender participants) in standard clean hotel. For separate room extra charge is applicable.
- It will cover your main meals (breakfast, lunch and dinner), starting from 23rd November 2019 morning to 26th November, 2019 lunch.
- Mineral water will be provided only during meals.
- Tea/Coffee will be provided with breakfast and in the evening.
- Guwahati to Cherapunji Transport and back.
- All local transports related with our tour.
Fee Doesn’t Includes :
- Train/flight tickets to and from Guwahati city, India.
- Any additional food items or beverage during meals.
- Any extra mineral water bottle / beverage will be your personal expense.
- Any personal habit or expenses.
- Anything that not in “Include” list.
Our Liabilities & Limitations:
- All itineraries are sample itineraries, intended to give you a general idea of the likely trip schedule. Numerous factors such as weather, road conditions, local political situations, the physical ability of the participants etc. may dictate itinerary changes either before the tour or while on the trail. We reserve the right to change any schedule in the interest of the trip participants’ safety, comfort & general well being.
- Organisers shall not be responsible for any delays & alterations in the programme or expenses incurred – directly or indirectly – due to natural hazards, flight cancellations, train delay, accidents, breakdown of transport, weather, sickness, road blockages, political closures or any troublesome incidents.
- Organisers shall not be responsible for any loss, injury or damage to person, property, or otherwise in connection with any accommodation, transportation or other services, resulting – directly or indirectly – from any act of GOD, dangers, fire, accident, breakdown in machinery or equipment, breakdown of transport, wars, civil disturbances, strikes, riots, thefts, pilferages, epidemics, medical or custom department regulations, defaults, or any other causes beyond our control.
- Organisers do not have any insurance policy covering the expenses for accident, sickness, loss due to theft, or any other reasons. All baggage, camera, other gears & personal property/s at all times are at the client’s risk.