This Tour begins at Pushkar at around 11:00 a.m. on 2 November, and ends at Jodhpur after breakfast on 6 November. Participants may choose to reach Pushkar by either air or road depending on their preference, but transport between your place and our hotel in Pushkar is NOT included in the Tour itinerary or cost. However, all required assistance will be duly provided.
2 November 2019
Upon arrival, participants are checked into the lodge. After lunch that day, there will be a briefing session on the city and photography and the Tour agenda by the Skipper. In the evening, we will set out for our first evening photography session at the fair.
3 and 4 November
These two days, we spend mornings and evenings at the Pushkar Fair, exploring newer, more innovative ways of making pictures, to find stillness amidst vibrant chaos. These will be interspersed with highly insightful sessions on photography by the Skipper. The evening sessions will be followed by a delicious dinner, before we retire for the night with dreams of vibrance.
There will be a photography session at the Fair in the morning, check out and travel to Jodhpur
Meeting Point – hotel nirvana or similar
Post Lunch Mehrangarh fort.
Photography Session at night with light Painting.
Morning hours– Travel Photography Session. That is the day when we will explore blue stories, go to street with local models.
Lunch at the Hotel
Session at stepwell and exploring colorful streets. With models.
Evening an image review session.
We will checkout after breakfast and return home with great storytelling photos
COST OF THE TOUR : Rs. 22,000/- for Indians and $550 for Non-Indian/NRI participants
CANCELLATION AND REFUND POLICY
If you cancel your registration, then you will be refunded according to the following schedule, based on the full fee of the Workshop:
45 days or more: 75% refund
30 days or more: 50% refund
15 Days or more: 25% refund
Less than 15 days : Non –refundable
Fee Includes :
- Shared tripple/double bed room (same gender participants) in a standard clean hotel at Pushkar and Jodhpur. For separate room extra charge is applicable.
- It will cover your main meals (breakfast, lunch and dinner), starting from 02nd November 2019 lunch to 06th November, 2019 breakfast.
- Mineral water will be provided only during meals.
- Tea/Coffee will be provided with breakfast and in the evening.
- All local transports related with our tour in Pushkar and Jodhpur.
Fee Doesn’t Includes :
- Train/flight tickets to and from Pushkar, India.
- Any additional food items or beverage during meals.
- Any extra mineral water bottle / beverage will be your personal expense.
- Any personal habit or expenses.
- Anything that not in “Include” list.
Our Liabilities & Limitations:
- All itineraries are sample itineraries, intended to give you a general idea of the likely trip schedule. Numerous factors such as weather, road conditions, local political situations, the physical ability of the participants etc. may dictate itinerary changes either before the tour or while on the trail. We reserve the right to change any schedule in the interest of the trip participants’ safety, comfort & general well being.
- Organisers shall not be responsible for any delays & alterations in the programme or expenses incurred – directly or indirectly – due to natural hazards, flight cancellations, train delay, accidents, breakdown of transport, weather, sickness, road blockages, political closures or any troublesome incidents.
- Organisers shall not be responsible for any loss, injury or damage to person, property, or otherwise in connection with any accommodation, transportation or other services, resulting – directly or indirectly – from any act of GOD, dangers, fire, accident, breakdown in machinery or equipment, breakdown of transport, wars, civil disturbances, strikes, riots, thefts, pilferages, epidemics, medical or custom department regulations, defaults, or any other causes beyond our control.
- Organisers do not have any insurance policy covering the expenses for accident, sickness, loss due to theft, or any other reasons. All baggage, camera, other gears & personal property/s at all times are at the client’s